Come Join Us & Help Build . . .
- A Food Co-op/Buying Club
- Support for Local Producers
- Community Gardens
- Local, Natural, Organic Connections
- A Community of Like-Minded Individuals
- Bulk Ordering (ex. beef, lamb, fruit, staples)
- Group Projects (ex. canning/preserving, gardening)
- Free Workshops (ex. cooking, pruning fruit trees)
- Monthly Meetings (with potluck dinners)
- Sharing of produce & plants/seeds
- Sell your items at the Farmer’s Market
- Lending Library
- Tool Library
Annual membership is $25. You can fill out the top portion of this form and mail your check made out to Canon Co-op to 322 N. Diamond Ave., Canon City, CO 81212. Call 275-3140 for more information.
Want to get involved?
COMMITTEES & DESCRIPTIONS
Bulk Purchases Committee – Donia Knapp
Farmers Market – Ruth Farmer
Lending Libraries Committee – Donia Knapp & Judy Van Acker
Membership & Marketing Committee
Website Committee – Judy Van Acker